May 12, 2010

Ya Allah dah bersawang dah blog aku ni....

Haaiiii.... u ollss....

dah lama i x update this blog kan? actually i'm quite busy n tersgtla malasnyer nak update... heheh tp tetiba td terasa gatal pulak tgn nak update...

actually i tgh buat preparation for my big day... My Wedding... YeaYYY....

so i rasa i nak citekan all my preparation apa yg i dah buat n apa yg i perlu buat dalam blog ni... so u guys ok x?

so far i ada browse and read a few blog which is very informative for sapa2 yg tgh buat preparation for wedding... i rasa they call their group b2b.. which stand for Bride to Be... heheh cute kan?

ok i akan start update all the stories and my preparation once i blk frm Singapore ok... Yeay u heard me rite, i akan pg S'pore for 4days.. for HERBALIFE EXTRAVAGANZA... and i akan blk on Sunday..

I'M VERY HAPPY IF ANYONE WANT TO SHARE WITH ME THEIR EXPERIENCE.... U'R WELCOME TO MY BLOG..

soo c u guys...

No comments: